FRP Cable Trays
Almost every electrical installation today depends on FRP cable trays. Tribeni Fiber offers a wide of cable trays to suit any installation requirements. Our trays have high thermal and electrical insulation with a high resistance to environmental corrosives like moisture and chemicals.
We are one of India’s leading manufacturers of composite products. Our cable trays are ideal for high-rises, hostile environment, factories, oil rigs, electric plants, offshore installations, residential complexes, commercial buildings and more.
We have a wide range of cable trays, including:
- Ladder type cable trays
- Perforated cable trays
- Channel cable trays
All these trays are available with or without cover.
Features of Cable tray
Tribeni fiber cable trays comes in various sections and profiles which will be suitable under any environmental condition as its surface is covered with rich resin formation providing maximum U.V resistance.
Extra accessories for Cable tray
- 90 Degree horizontal bend
- 45 Degree horizontal bend
- Straight reducer
- Equal cross
- 45 Degree vertical bend
- 90 Degree tee
- 90 Degree vertical bend
The Tribeni Fiber Advantage
- The FRP trays are corrosion resistant. FRP does not corrode in the presence of moisture sun or most chemicals.
- It is suitable for the highly corrosive off-shore installations where any other material will rust quickly. FRP does not react to seawater.
- It is fire retardant. This reduces any danger caused due to overheating of cables.
- It is suitable for chemical plants. FRP does not react with most chemicals.
- FRP cable trays are very strong. Joints are epoxy bonded for to ensure that there are no weak points.
- Our FRP trays are antistatic and non-toxic.
- FRP trays are easy to install, which also means low installation costs.
- Tribeni Fiber cable trays are maintenance free. Our trays do not get corroded or fade away. These qualities are inherent in the material and not dependent on any special treatment.
- Despite its high strength, FRP is very light weight. It is ideal for high altitude installation, since it is easy to lift and install.
- FRP trays are UV resistant. FRP does not corrode, fade or start to chip away with exposure to sun. It is one of the most suitable materials for places with high exposure to sun.
- Tribeni Fiber cable trays are very durable. With high resistance to UV radiation, moisture, chemicals and water, it can withstand almost any environmental condition.
To know more about our FRP cable trays, call us.