GRP Cable Trays India
In our electronically connected infrastructure, cable trays are critical. Cable trays are used to house multiple cable strands and protect them from external factors like moisture and heat. GRP cable trays are considered the most suitable alternative because its anti-corrosive, low thermal conductivity and resistance to corrosive factors.
Tribeni Fiber Pvt Manufacturers are the leading suppliers of GRP cable trays across India. Our clients come from chemical industry, CETP plants , marine works , electrical works. We offer a wide range in cable trays that include ladder type trays, ventilated trays in both covered and uncovered versions. We also offer customised solutions for specific requirements.
Features Of Cable Tray
At Tribeni Fiber we offer cable trays in various sections and profiles. This makes our trays suitable for a range of purposes. We also offer accessories to enhance the functionality of our cable trays and to ensure that our clients receive complete coverage solutions. Extra accessories for Cable trays include:
- 90 Degree horizontal bend
- 45 Degree horizontal bend
- Straight reducer
- Equal cross
- 45 Degree vertical bend
- 90 Degree tee
- 90 Degree vertical bend
Advantages of GRP Cable Trays
GRP cable trays are the most preferred solution inhuming cable trays. But what makes them so popular?
- Corrosion resistant: When compared with material like stainless steel, aluminium or galvanised steel, GRP has a very high resistance to most corrosive elements like chemicals, heat and moisture. It can be installed in outdoor locations as well as in hostile environments like a chemical factory.
- Off shore: GRP has a high resistance to salt and water, making it ideal for off-shore installation. Other materials rarely last for long in such hostile conditions.
- High strength: GRP has a high strength to weight ratio, which means that despite its light weight it is incredibly strong. It can be used to carry heavy cables and can easily stay upright like steel trays.
- Antistatic: This is a useful quality when carrying cables. GRP’s antistatic properties ensure that there is no outward static activity which can disrupt electronic implements in its immediate surroundings.
- Light weight: GRP trays are lighter than alternatives like steel or aluminium, weighing 80% lighter than steel and 30% lighter than aluminium. This makes it easy to carry, bringing down the cost of installation. It also makes GRP easier to install.
- Maintenance free: The dye in GRP trays is in-built and not painted. It cannot peel aways. GRP does not rust or rot like other materials. Its high resistance to most environmental factors makes it practically maintenance free.
- Long life: High resistance to environmental corrosion also makes GRP far more durable than other materials. Combined with its low maintenance requirement, it makes for an absolutely fuss free conduit for cables that will last a lifetime.
- U.V resistant: GRP cable trays at Tribeni Fiber are covered with rich resin formation providing maximum U.V resistance.