GRP Pultruded Gratings Manufacturers India
GRP pultruded gratings are ideal in installations that require extra strength with a large span, such as walkways. The strength in GRP pultruded grating manufacturers comes from its unique construction which contains a high amount of glass. Pultruded sheets can, therefore, be manufactured in large span dimensions while retaining a high load bearing capacity.
At Tribeni Fiber Private limited we use a continuous and automated process to ensure a quick, smooth and flawless process. The continuous process is meant to bring uniformity, quick results and standardisation. As a result our GRP pultruded gratings manufacturer adhere to the highest standards. Our pultruded gratings are used across industries, including construction and chemical industries.
FRP Grating India
At Tribeni Fiber Private limited we use an automated process where fibreglass rovings and mats are pulled through guides, resin bath, and pre-formers. The mats are then wrapped in a synthetic veil and passed through a heated dye. The structure of the grating has load bars, interconnected with tie bars. The two pieces of the tie-bar are pultruded separately.
GRP gratings are also known as FRP Gratings in India. The pultruded gratings have emerged as the preferred solution in the construction industry when dealing with a highly corrosive or hostile environments like chemical a factory or a thermal plant. GRP pultruded gratings manufacturer are ideal for walkways, platforms, cooling towers, drainage covers, and CETP plants.
Where Do You Need GRP Pultruded Gratings?
In short, the answer is anywhere! However, its unique properties make FRP gratings suitable for particularly hostile environments where other materials may not work as well or may not have a long duration. This includes:
- Thermal plants: Since we are often dealing with hot water or material in a thermal plant, we need construction material with low thermal conductivity. FRP gratings India are used as walkways or viewing platform among other uses. The thermal conductivity of FRP is 0.277 BTU in/ft2hour °F where steel is 348 BTU in/ft2 hour °F.
- Corrosive environment: Highly corrosive environments like chemical industries need GRP pultruded gratings mfr because of the high presence of corrosive chemicals. These can cause wear and tear in some of the hardiest materials like concrete. GRP and FRP gratings however, show little or no effect.
- Marine environment: FRP gratings India are now commonly used in marine gangways and walkways because it is resistant to salt and water, making it an ideal choice for seawater. In addition, it is also strong enough to withstand ocean currents. In a potentially difficult-to-build installations, GRP gratings also have the advantage of light weight.
- Lightweight installation: Apart from marine installations, lightweight material is of high demand in overhead installations like factory walkways. GRP has a high weight to strength ratio, which means that despite its light weight, it is incredibly strong.
- Quick installations: At Tribeni Fiber we offer a range of sizes that can be manufactured quickly. Where we need installation out of the norm, we also offer customised solutions. Our GRP pultruded grating manufacturers takes a fraction of time when compared to other solutions, such as steel, concrete or timber.
Advantages of Pultruded Grating
- High anti-fire
- High anti-corrosion and anti-aging
- High anti-slippery
- UV Resistant
- Light but high loaded strength
- Long service life and maintenance free
- Non-conduction or magnetic
- Easy installation and rich colors
- Various sizes and colors available upon customer request
- Walkways and platforms
- Cooling towers
- CETP Plants
- UV Resistant
- Trench covers Stair treads Chemical Industries
- Drainage cover